It looks like Applebee’s Menu & Prices has some good vegan options. Vegans might find it hard to eat at Applebee’s, but it is possible.
There are usually some great vegan options at the well-known fast-food chain, but it depends on the menu at the location you go to. There is a vegan burger, a lot of sides, a few salads, and even one or two appetisers.
Maybe not as good as Slutty Vegan, but Applebee’s has a vegan burger, several sides, salads, and maybe even an appetiser, depending on what your local Applebee’s menu has to offer.
Is it easy to be vegan at Applebee’s?
In short, it’s not. Once, there weren’t many vegan options at Applebee’s, but now it’s getting easier to be vegan at Applebee’s.
The American fast-food chain hasn’t always been so friendly to vegans. They used to use things like animal fat in the cooking process, but they have changed both that and some of the food they serve. Applebee’s has added some vegan options, which many people who eat a plant-based diet might not know about.
Some places still don’t have vegan options, but many have most of the things on this list. We hope that as time goes on, their menu will grow to include more plant-based options. First, let’s look at the menu more closely.
Quick Ordering Guide for Vegans
Even though there don’t seem to be many plant-based meal options, we can try to get creative when it comes to vegan menu options. Plan ahead and know what you want to eat before you go to Applebee’s to get the most out of your vegan meal. Here are some meal combinations that can be made vegan:
- Impossible Burger: If you ask for no cheese, you can make their Impossible burger vegan. The brioche bun is vegan, as are all the other parts of the sandwich.
- Simple Salad: Pick a Salad Bowl that doesn’t have any cheese, croutons, or breadsticks. Choose a vegan sauce (listed below). Add fries or red potatoes to make the meal more filling.
- Bowls are the best: Irresist-A-Bowl (Southwest), but without meat and with a dressing that vegans can eat. This is filling and tasty on its own, but diners can also ask for extra veggies, bean and corn salsa, and guacamole. Chimichurri sauce is vegan, which is great!
- Serve the side dishes: Baked potato (or two!) with no butter or red skin potatoes, house salad (no cheese or croutons, add a vegan dressing), steamed broccoli, grilled onions, and guacamole on the side.
Here is a list of vegan options that will help you sort through the choices and have a pretty good meal.
Applebee’s Vegan Appetizers
Applebee’s has a few vegan appetisers that everyone at the table can enjoy if you want to snack.
- Classic Dip Trio (Make it a pair, but leave out the white cheese.)
- Neighborhood Nachos Beef or Chipotle Lime Chicken (Hold the beef or chicken, queso blanco, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. Add some spice with black bean and corn salsa.)
- Brew Pub Pretzels & Beer Cheese Dip (Skip the beer cheese dip and honey Dijon mustard.)
Applebee’s Vegan Salads
Vegans can make these salads their own by choosing from a variety of options with different flavours. This makes for a healthy and tasty meal.
If your salad doesn’t already come with a vegan-friendly dressing, make sure to order one of their two vegan dressings, Fat-Free Italian or Lemon Olive Oil Vinaigrette.
- Tuscan Garden Chicken Salad (Leave out the chicken and add more chopped onion, cucumber, and bruschetta mix.)
- Caesar Salad (Leave out the shrimp or chicken, Caesar dressing, and Parmesan cheese, and add more croutons and your favourite vegan dressing.)
- Grilled or Crispy Chicken Tender Salad (Take out the chicken, breadsticks, cheddar cheese, and honey mustard, and add more diced tomatoes and your favourite vegan dressing.)
- Oriental Chicken Salad (Take out the chicken, the Oriental vinaigrette, and the breadstick, and then add your favourite vegan dressing.)
- House Salad (Leave off the breadstick and cheese, and then add your favourite vegan dressing.)
Applebee’s Vegan Sandwiches and More
Even though Applebee’s doesn’t have a vegan burger or sandwich, you can use the vegan ingredients to make a simple veggie sandwich.
The only thing that isn’t vegan is the breadsticks, so order your favourite burger without meat, cheese, or sauce, and then tell your server to pile on the lettuce, tomato, pickle, and onion.
Try one of Applebee’s wraps for more than just veggies on dry bread:
- Change the chicken in the Chicken Fajita Rollup to black bean and corn salsa and add more lettuce and pico de gallo.
- Order the Oriental Chicken Salad Wrap without the chicken or dressing, then add more lettuce, almonds, rice noodles, and your choice of vegan dressing.
Applebee’s Vegan Burgers
Hopefully, more Applebee’s will offer Impossible Burgers soon, but in the meantime, you can make their Classic Burger vegan-friendly by making a few changes. (The other burgers on the menu don’t have any extra vegan ingredients, so Classic is the best.) Leave off the beef patty and add more lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
Applebee’s Vegan Irresist-a-Bowls
- Southwest Chicken Bowl. Order with NO chicken. SUB with an Impossible patty (optional).
- Tex-Mex Lime Shrimp Bowl. Order with NO shrimp. SUB with an Impossible patty (optional).
Applebee’s Vegan Sides
Several of Applebee’s side dishes are made with dairy that can’t be taken away. Still, you can add some things to your vegan meal, like their famous fries.
- Basket of Fries
- Crunchy Onion Rings (Hold the BBQ dipping sauce.)
- Side Steamed Broccoli
- Baked Potato (Hold the sour cream and butter.)
Applebee’s Vegan Pasta
- Pasta Noodles with Marinara
- Breadsticks. Order with NO alfredo or garlic butter. SUB with marinara.
Helpful Hints When Ordering Vegan at Applebee’s
- Before you order, check out Applebee’s website and look at their vegan menu guide.
- If you order Applebee’s through an online delivery service, be clear about any changes you want, especially if you want eggs or cheese instead of what you ordered. If you’re worried about being forgotten, you might want to call or go there to place your order.
- Download Applebee’s Allergen Guide to make sure that the item you want to buy is safe for vegans. Even though the PDFs look like they are updated often, the products that Applebee’s sells may change.
- At each Applebee’s, you can get different things. Before you go to Applebee’s, you should definitely check out their website and choose the restaurant you want to go to. When I looked into the menu, I found things that were available in one state but not in another, or even in different towns in the same state.
How to Order Vegan At Applebee’s
Applebee’s Contact Information
👉 Applebee’s Corporate Office Address– 450 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale,, CA 91203, USA
👉 Applebee’s Corporate Phone Number- 1-818-240-6055
👉 You can also contact the team of Applebee’s by using the contact form on their website.
Applebee’s Important Links
Below is the list of some important links of Applebee’s restaurant like their locations, Gift Cards, nutritional information, careers, Order Online, and much more.
Applebee’s Social Profiles
- 👉 Facebook Page- facebook.com/applebees
- 👉 Instagram Account- instagram.com/applebees/
- 👉 Twitter Handle- twitter.com/applebees
- 👉 YouTube Channel- youtube.com/user/applebeeing
- 👉 Pinterest Account- pinterest.com/source/applebees.com/
Applebee’s may have a cult following, but it’s pretty average when it comes to being vegan-friendly. The restaurant doesn’t have many vegan options, and the few that are there are mostly sides.
Still, Applebee’s isn’t the worst place for vegans either.
FAQs – Applebees Vegan Menu
Is the Applebee’s Impossible Burger vegan?
Is Applebee’s pasta vegan?
Are Applebee’s breadsticks vegan?
Applebee’s guide says that it is vegan as long as you leave out the buttery garlic.
Does Applebee’s have vegan options?
Does Applebee’s have vegan desserts?
Check out this article which includes complete information about Applebees Vegan Menu.For more information visit their official Website Applebee.If you want to get Applebee’s Other menu Services and Prices information then visit our website Applebeesmenuprices.info